[ SHOWGSD-L ] 3 Littermates Earn AHBA Titles

  • From: Nikelist@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 02:54:50 EDT

Today we were thrilled to have three littermates earn HCT titles:
CH.  Paladin Dream Boat NCP, TC, CGC (aka Rusty)
Paladin Golden Dreams NCP (aka  Katie) and
Paladin Dreams of Desire NCP, TC, CGC (aka Babe)
All three  earned both legs of their HCT titles tonight under judges Steve
Waltenburg  and Peggy Richter.  We are delighted with them.

Both judges described the three of them as the best HCT dogs they had  seen
in many years.
Rusty was beautifully handled by his co-owner Hazel  (Scotty) Maloney.
Katie is co-owned by Mike Giulliatt - who was jubilant  when we called him
with the news.

The Dream litter was bred with Jene  and Isabelle Dupzyk.
Sire:  Ch Nike Clayfield Casanova, HT, HCT, TC,  CGC, OFA
Dam: Paladin-Kansten Good Vibrations HT, HCT, TC, CGC

We're  doing the happy herding dance in San Diego tonight.

~~Support A Junior~~Mentor a  New Comer~~It's Good for Everyone!~~
~~NCP Nike Clayfield Paladin~~
Dr.  Gloria S. Rice and Sharlonna C. McGaha