[ SHOWGSD-L ] # 3 GSD junior in 06' and why not

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GStiefferm@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 12:11:26 -0700 (PDT)

often clubs do offer Jr's, but there are no takers.  Here in south Florida, at
this time we have no interested Jr's.  My boys could care less about showing
dogs.  That might be my fault, I use dog shows as my vacation from the family,
which I otherwise do day in and day out.  I like my breaks, and I like getting
my space.

  But the boys have been to local shows, and refused to show or expressed no
interest at all.

  So until I get a request for Jr's classes, I won't be sure my judges can
judge it, but I do get ribbons, just in case.  They come so early that I cannot
decide before hand whether or not I should get them.  And they cost so little
it is not a hardship to have ribbons.  So if I get a request for Jr's at my
shows, there will be Jr's.
  sheila
GStiefferm@xxxxxxx wrote:
  Oh Boy! It was SO cold this past weekend at the Great Lakes Fut/Mat and
Spec. Crenna (Kenlyn's Could It Be V Kaleef) and I had a blast showing in the
cold weather! OK well, I didn't but Crenna sure did! LOL Me and the cold just
don't mix! But I did enjoy watching Kerianne Degan work her little heart out
in juniors! She did such a great job! Since her dog was half the size of her!
Kerianne did a wonderful job and you all better watch out!
Well, I ended up getting Best Junior Saturday and Sunday and that was
pretty cool! I am glad to see that the club offered juniors, since a lot of
clubs
these days don't!

Its a LOT late! But last year I ranked # 3 GSD junior, # 5 junior handler in
Missouri, # 22 in Iowa, # 12 in Louisiana...

Elizabeth Stiefferman

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.