[ SHOWGSD-L ] [2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE] 6-9 Puppy Bitches

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ShowGSD List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 14:24:57 -0700

6-9 Bitch puppy

Now we have a big class 20. That's like going to the National.

She keeps the first five. The second one with Mike I like when I see her. She
is Exxon to Asgard's Jill.  Number 408.

In there is a nice group of puppies.

Interesting to see the difference I know that the Exxon puppy turned six months
yesterday.  Lots of puppies, and tons of cute.

I have to say 20 puppies doing individuals is a bit much for me.  It is amazing
to see how many of them work on the lead.  Only a few with bad temperament.  I
can't imagine trying to judge this class. They look different every step. But,
Joan gets the big bucks, so she is doing it.

I see the Guz walking around, and I see people talking to each other. While
Joan is working hard, it is difficult to get excited on individual examination
on puppies. But, it is important to the owners, breeders and handlers.  Bill
Peterson is talking to Art Sinclair who is drinking wine. He probably isn't
showing again today.  I talked to Kent, and he was taping his hamstring in the
John when I was there, and he gave up his winner to Liz. I hope he is up to
tomorrow. The wear and tear on these professionals is amazing.

It is down to the nitty gritty, and there are some very cute puppies there, and
she moves them around.  'And there it is, First is 429 Winsome's Les Lie
Bearccia V Signature, Second is Winsome's Remembearme V Signature, third was
Caretti's Disorderly Conduct and Fourth was Tidir Gays Trinity.  The first and
second are littermates if you didn't figure that out yet.

On to the other puppy bitches.

Evan L.Ginsburg
Click here: 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE
Click here: GSD Youth Recognition Fund
Click here: Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds

--
Posted By SHOWGSD-L to 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE at
10/09/2014 05:19:00 PM

http://showgsd.org/mail.html