[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2013 WHITE obed Victrix (Ron Halling with Addie & Riley)

  • From: "Kathy Partch" <jokaysedona@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSDCA Showlist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 09:23:50 -0700

I know Ron Halling and his family personally. I've known them for many
years. I've shown my shepherds with Ron and his family. I'm not just saying
this because he's my friend, but Ron is an amazing soul and "dog man" with
this ring experience that many will NEVER claim. He has more spirit than
most. He has this gifted touch with dogs. I know what he went through to
train himself and his dogs for this national. His competition was strong
this year. And he did it! Please don't judge him because white was at the
end of his leash. My personal feelings are that only the working class group
of GSD members should've voted on this obed., Victrix/Victor ballot. NOT the
conformation people! It's a totally different bunch of people in the way
they think.

Kathy Partch
www.JoKaySedona.com

"All German Shepherd Dogs Rule!"

Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Elections (2013 WHITE obed Victrix)

The vote changing the requirements BACK to requiring dogs to meet the
breed standard goes into effect next year.  This year, the premium
didn't list that as a requirement so the award was given to Ron's dog.

I'm glad he got it...he's worked hard for it!

--Regina and the GSDs
von Sontausen Holy Grail (The BUNNY!) UD GN BN RE ASCA-UD UCDX
Monster Mike UDX OM1 TD RE SchH2