[ SHOWGSD-L ] 10 Mth. Old GSD Male Rescue

  • From: "Dee and Joe" <jodeeshepherds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 19:24:36 GMT

Hi All,
I have a 10 mth. old male GSD (neutered) of German lines who needs a good pet
home.  Bear is a real love and was left outside from 13 wks. of age and abused
by his previous owners.  I took him in and had him with us for 2 weeks.  He was
great with training and learned very fast.  He was placed with a great home in
VT but unfortunately, has not adapted to their horses and cats.  The horses are
now moving in the field due to the cooler weather and he charges them.  The
people who have him are afraid he will be killed by the horses if he ever got
loose and near them.
They will be bringing him back to me and I am looking to place him in a home
with children and other dogs but cats or horses would be a problem.  He is a
love with people and great with other dogs.
If anyone knows of a home that would be a good home for this boy, please
contact me privately.  I need to get him in a "forever"  home and not bounce
him around anymore.
Dee

Jo-Dee\'s German Shepherds - Home of Am./Can. Ch. Fantasy\'s Saratoga Cutter
and our other two fur children, Sassy and Nokia.  God watch over all those we
loved and lost who have gone to the Rainbow Bridge.