[shaft-twisters] Re: Test

  • From: Leon Sevart <leonsev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shaft-twisters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 06:12:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Brandon;
       Thanks for the message, I don[t know if you are familiar with a new
motorcycle shop that has opened in Kingman, Ksl recently, they buy bikes of all
kinds and re-sell them.  They recently sold a 1994 BMW clc 1200 to a buyer back
east and they do buy used bikes for resale.  The shop is on west US 54 on the
north side of the street in Kingman, Bobz-Bikz is the name and they are online
@ BobzBikz.com good luck, leonsev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Brandon Friesen <brandonf@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  If you receive this e-mail you have been joined to the shaft-twisters
listserv which allows you to send a single message to
shaft-twisters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and it will automatically be sent to everyone that
is subscribed to the list.

FYI My bike is listed on eBay once again

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=190101865139&rd=1,1