[SFCC] Upcoming SFCC Meeting

  • From: "Buzz Brooks" <buzzbro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SFCC Members" <sfcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 21:03:25 -0700

SFCC Members,

Don't forget about the upcoming SFCC meeting next Wednesday, March 16th.

Brian Wilson, VP and Dennis Page, Treasurer have put together a really
interesting program for everyone.

I will not be able to attend this meeting but look forward to joining you in
April.

Check out these suggestion on our website:

Protecting your computer:
<http://www.sunflowercomputerclub.net/pageholder/securitysoftware2.html>
http://www.sunflowercomputerclub.net/pageholder/securitysoftware2.html

contains a webpage for the SFCC recommended free software and settings for
the programs.

Another service for our members and friends.

Be sure to come to the meeting and make sure you register for the Door Prize
that will be given away at the end of the meeting.

Thanks,

Buzz

Buzz Brooks

buzzbro@xxxxxxxxxxx