[SFCC] SFCC Reminder: Exciting Program Planned for Wednesday, April 17, 4:00 PM, Coronado Room

  • From: Anita Howard <arh1967@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sunflower Computer Club <sfcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 14:09:53 -0700

I have found out that we have quite a few authors in our Sunflower
neighborhood. Three of them are going to give a presentation at this
month's Sunflower Computer Club General Meeting, happening Wednesday, April
17, 4:00 PM. For those of you who attended last month's very crowded
meeting, you will be encouraged to know we will remove all tables but one
small card table and fill the room with chairs so that you will be able to
see the presentation and presenters.

My question for these three authors: "What challenges have you had in using
various technologies in doing your writing?" Each author will have about
10-15 minutes to talk, and then we will have some time for questions from
the membership. Below is some information I found online regarding our
three distinguished guests: Elizabeth Gunn, Margaret O'Connell, and
Jacquelyn Kasper. I am not advertising this to the general community
because of limited seating, but you may want to bring a friend.

Just a reminder that this will be our last meeting until September. The
board voted to not have meetings in the summer. More to come about that in
another email.

[image: Inline image 1]--

[image: Inline image 2]

[image: Inline image 3]