[SFCC] Open Positions on Sunflower Computer Executive Board

  • From: "Sunflower Computer Club" <sfcomclub@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SFCC Freelist" <sfcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 19:43:56 -0700

The Computer Club Executive Board is in need of a replacement Treasurer and
a Secretary for the remainder of this year due to resignations.  Now is a
good time to support your Club and learn how the Board functions.  Filling
these positions is necessary to insure smooth running of the Club for type
rest of the year.  It also can give you experience in case you would like to
run for a Club office next year.  To find out more about the
responsibilities of these positions, come to the Club membership meeting at
10:00 AM Wednesday, June 28th, or talk to the Club President Elaine Perillo,
or visit the Club Bylaws at
http://www.sunflowerliving.com/computerclub/organization.htm.

At the June Club membership meeting this Wednesday, Greg Disney from Data
Doctors will give a presentation on how to properly and safely clean your
computer equipment.  This is important living in a dusty environment like we
are.  Dirt and dust can clog the various components and cause overheating,
which can cause reduced life or failure.

Club Bulletin - We now have a Apple iMac setup in our Computer Room.  You
are invited to stop by and experience the operation of the iMac.  It has
internet access, the popular iLive and Mac Office software, and an Laser
Printer.

See you at the Wednesday meeting,
The Computer Club Executive Board