[SEYSA] Invitation to Meet the Patron May 2012

  • From: chris.chan@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: <seysa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 18:55:11 -0600

 3
 rd

May, 2012

MEET THE PATRON

Dear Youders,

Following
the success of the last "Meet the Patron" event, you are cordially
invited to take part in an invited dinner with our Patron, Mr Sanford
Yung, on 25th May, 2012. This event will be a private and closed-door
session held at PricewaterhouseCoopers. Mr Raymond Chan, the Chairman of
the Sir Edward Youde Scholars Association will join the event together
with other members of the Executive Board.

Mr. Sanford Yung is a
renowned figure in the accounting profession and former Chairman of
Coopers & Lybrand Hong Kong (now known as PricewaterhouseCoopers). He
established the "Sanford Yung Scholars Programme for Excellence in
Accounting Studies" in 2001 for the purpose of encouraging the pursuit
of accounting studies in Hong Kong universities and promoting excellence
in the accountancy field. Mr. Yung has been the advisor of Sir Edward
Youde Memoral Fund Council. In recent years, he has also been a keen
supporter as the patron and donor of SEYSA. As our Patron, Mr Yung would
like to exchange views with our members on a wide range of life issues,
from leadership, social awareness to scholarship.

Please note the
details of the dinner as below.

Date: 25th May, 2012 (Friday)

Time:
19:00 - 22:00

Venue: 21/F, Edinburgh Tower, the Landmark,
Central.

Fee: HKD 120 per person

(Please note that the event is open
for SEYSA members ONLY. Your registration will be confirmed by your
payment on a first come first served basis)

Please indicate your
presence if you would to join the dinner event on or before 18th May,
2012 by emailing to mtp@xxxxxxxxx [1]. To facilitate the discussion, we
invite you to share the questions that you would like to raise and
discuss during the dinner. We are very much looking forward to your
reply soon.

Yours sincerely,

Chris CHAN

Development Officer