[SEYSA] Cosy dinner gathering for SEYSA members on May 28

  • From: judy.tam@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: seysa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 09:29:28 -0600

Dear Youders,

I, on behalf of the E-board, would like to invite you to a gathering for full members (Youders who are either university students or at work). For months, we've met Youders from different fields in various formal academic events. To celebrate the success of all occassions and to strengthen the bonding of Youders, we specially organised a causal dinner gathering on May 28. Recommended by our beautiful E-board member Aggie, I, on behelf of our beloved chairman Mike, picked a stylish but sincere, small but cosy reaturant in Sheung Wan which serves home-made British food. Let's get rid of all the bustle and hustle on a Saturday evening, and enjoy our sharing of good food, wine, love, ambitions, career and beliefs.

Seven E-board members including our Chairman and me, with their beloved ones, are attending the dinner. I am very likely to meet them, and so do you? You are the very people who make SEYSA alive and each other personally inspired. I really hope you can participate in this family-like dinner. No fancy clothes, no politics, no business. Just us! You can also of course bring your family, your dates and your beloved. Let's share the joy and fun in life.

Here are the details:
Occassion: A dinner to welcome the arrival of summer :)
Date: May 28 (Saturday)
Time: 7:00pm
Venue: Paul's Kitchen, 24 Gough Street, Central, Hong Kong
http://www.pauls-kitchen.com/about_us/about_us.htm

You don't need to register, just give me a ring or leave me a messaage before May 25. My number is 96759712 and my email is judy.tam@xxxxxxxxxx Wait for your reply.

cheers
Judy Tam