[sextante-users] problem with Sextante toolbox whwn clicking - must make all raster visible

  • From: Antoni Riba <antoniriba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sextante-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 21:57:09 +0200

Hi,

I write to the list in relation to an error message that shows me the
gvSIG when
cliking the Sextante tool box.

In the attached picture you can see the error message. I have installed
Windows XP and gvSIGCE.

Also enclosed I send you the .log file. I was able to deduce that this
error message happens when I open the program and all the raster files are
not visible .

Until I make them visible all raster files the error messsage did not
disappear. Once done I open Sextante the toolbox without problems.

Is there any solution for this trouble?. It's a bit annoying having to activate
all the raster layers.

Regards and thanks in advance,

Antoni Riba