[serfl432] CAP member with a line badge needed April 12

  • From: bfloyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: everyone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 13:08:54 -0700

Good Afternoon,

I am requesting a CAP member with a line badge to join us during the cadet activity Saturday, April 12, from 9-5.  Capt. Floyd was going to be our escort; however, he has been pulled away due to an ES mission.  Please let me know if you are able to assist us on Saturday.

Cadets, If those that hold line badges are not available to join us at the building, this event will be held at a different location.  WE WILL NOT CANCEL!!

Bonnie Floyd, 1st Lt CAP
Deputy Commander of Cadets
Tallahassee Composite Squadron
850.321.7726