[SeniorTech] Re: help

  • From: "Jerry Taylor" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 15:08:08 -0500

Richard...

It's too bad she can't find someone near her that does what *I* do... give
her private, in-home computer lessons.

When you say she lives on "Hot Springs Village," are you referring to Hot
Springs ARKANSAS? If so, I would highly recommend that she look into the Hot
Springs SeniorNet Learning Center located at 210 Woodbine Ave. in Hot
Springs.

SeniorNet is one of the best programs to help Seniors learn how to use their
computers effectively. They offer TONS of classes, all just for Seniors.
Their wesite address is:   <http://www.hotspringsseniornet.net/>
http://www.hotspringsseniornet.net/

Let me know how you make out, OK?

Jerry Taylor