[SeniorTech] Re: biography

  • From: Kathie Stewart <kstewart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 5:57:16 -0700

> ** Where are you originally fromÃ

Hello everyone,

My name is Kathie Stewart

I have moved around quite a bit because my father was an insurance executuve
who was transferred around to open new offices. Born in Pekin, IL; lived in
Peoria, IL; Springfield, IL; Atlanta, GA; Ada, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; back to
Springfield, IL; New Providence, NJ; No. Amherst, MA; and finally, Easthampton,
MA. I think I may have missed a couple but you get the idea.

> ** Where do you live now?
Easthampton, MA

> ** Tell us about your current family.
I have been married since 1968 when we eloped :). I have two daughters, ages
(37 and 34), 5 grandchildren (2, 5, 9, 11) and another on the way in
Gainesville, FL (where I will go June 15th).

> ** Do you have any hobbies?
Reading, knitting, computers, grandchildren

> ** Where have you traveled?
I have not traveled much but have been to Aruba twice and Mexico once. I LOVE
Aruba and would go back any time.

> ** What kind of things do you do on your computer?
I teach computers in a middle school (though I am retiring at the end of this
year...I have been here 37 years.) I also maintain the school web site. I pay
all bills on the Internet, shop online, email friends and family, send
pictures, etc.

> ** Do you have a web site?
I have a personal site purchased but have not gotten to it yet. The school site
is: http://www.whitebrook.org

> ** Anything else you'd like us to know? Don't be shy!
I am hoping to set up a computer program in the new Treehouse community which
is going up adjacent to the school. It will be for toddlers to the elderly. I
will find out more on June 6th when they are coming here to talk. Wish me luck!

Kathie
provided as a service to computer-using
senior citizens and retirees by "SeniorTech"
(http://www.seniortech.us)

Forward this email to any computer-using seniors you know.
They can subscribe themselves by going here:
http://www.seniortech.us/listserv.htm

To unsubscribe from this listserv, go here:
http://www.seniortech.us/listserv.htm

Questions? Email Jerry Taylor at   jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx