[SeniorTech] Re: Question on downloads

  • From: Mom Morin <morinmom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 19:38:51 -0800 (PST)

Hi Bob,I used to have those problems. What a pain. As you look under the you
tube video there are several symbols. One of these referres to a number
followed by a p. You can click on this and select from a menu. I usually watch
the video on 360p on my computer. I don;t have the right terms or even know
what the p stands for but the videos stopped hesitating when I changed from 240
to 360. Try fooling around with that. Marianne