[SeniorTech] Re: Getting old (and sharing "senior humor")

  • From: Susan Nixon <Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 14:15:35 -0600

This is a slight twist on that, Jerry. Read my tagline. =) I love Maxine and have lots of her sayings, but most are with pictures. Will those come through to the list? Do you want them?

--
Hugs,

Susan

"Do you realize that in about 40 years,
we'll have millions of old ladies
running around with tattoos?"
        ~Maxine

Brought to you by the Committee for
Maxine for President in 2008
This listserv is provided as a service to computer-using
senior citizens and retirees by "SeniorTech"
(http://www.seniortech.us)

Forward this email to any computer-using seniors you know.
They can subscribe themselves by going here:
http://www.seniortech.us/listserv.htm

To unsubscribe from this listserv, go here:
http://www.seniortech.us/listserv.htm

Questions? Email Jerry Taylor at   jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx