[SeniorTech] Re: Fwd: THE EARTH FROM SPACE

  • From: GmoffettLtTouch@xxxxxxx
  • To: seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 15:02:42 EDT

I had to delete a LOT of previous e-mail addresses from  this piece before I
forwarded it last night.  I did not have any problem  opening it when my
husband sent it to me.  It is a beautiful Power Point  presentation,  and I am
wondering if everyone else cannot open it  either.  I don't have any ideas
about a
virus, just maybe due to my many  deletes of previous addresses.  Anyone have
any thoughts on  this?    Ginny

In a message dated 4/1/2009 7:58:43 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
morinmom@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I  cannot delete this file from my downloads. I hope it is not a virus.
Marianne

--- On Tue, 3/31/09, GmoffettLtTouch@xxxxxxx _GmoffettLtTouch@xxxxx
(mailto:GmoffettLtTouch@aol.)

>   Subj: Fwd: THE EARTH FROM SPACE the kids will love  this
>

>   It is amazing to see day turning into night and the
>  populated areas that
>     have many lights.   Beautiful photos of our
> planet.

>                 Windows LiveT
>      Contacts: Organize your contact
> list. Check it out.
>                     =
>

>                     A Good Credit Score
>       is  700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy
>          steps!
>

>                w.incredimail.com/index.asp?id9094&rui944711
>       border=0 DATASIZE="31851"
>  XWIDTH="480" XHEIGHT="97"
> ID="1"
>
>  SRC="aoladp://MA22713561-0031/imstp_animation_butterflies_en_020908.gif">
>

>   Windows Live™ SkyDrive: Get 25  GB of free
> online storage. Check it out.
>

>             No virus found in this incoming
> message.
> Checked  by
>               AVG.
>   Release Date: 3/20/2009 6:59  AM
>

>               I  am using the Free version of SPAMfighter.
> We are a community of 6  million
>               users  fighting spam.
> SPAMfighter has removed 93 of my spam
>   emails to date.
> The  Professional version does not have this
>         message.
>

>             Great Deals on Dell 15" Laptops -
>       Starting at $479
>

>     Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make meals  for under
>   $10.
>

>   Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make
>  dinner
>   for $10 or
> less. Feeling the pinch at the  grocery
> store?  Make
> dinner for $10 or less.

provided as a service to computer-using
senior citizens and retirees by  "SeniorTech"
(http://www.seniortech.us)

Forward this email to any  computer-using seniors you know.
They can subscribe themselves by going  here:
http://www.seniortech.us/listserv.htm

To unsubscribe from this  listserv, go here:
http://www.seniortech.us/listserv.htm

Questions?  Email Jerry Taylor at    jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx