[SeniorTech] Re: Email problem

  • From: "Jerry Taylor" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 19:28:15 -0400

Marianne...

You probably have already found out the hard way (from all your friends
whose inboxes you "invaded"), but you've been infected with one of the
many email viruses/worms that are out there. It scans through your
address book and sends SPAM mail to everyone you know... Including
everyone on my SeniorTech LISTSERV!!

For more info, go here:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090417080832AAUkO5l

I may have to remove you from the listserv if this problem isn't cleared
up, OK?

Hey everyone, let's keep our antivirus/antispyware programs UP-TO-DATE,
ok?

Jerry Taylor
SeniorTech
http://www.seniortech.us