[SeniorTech] Re: Class Reunion ideas?

  • From: Mom Morin <morinmom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 16:11:06 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jerry!
We had our 50th celebration in the ballroom of a hotel in my hometown.
We hired a DJ who played all the old songs including the group dances like the
Stroll, the twist etc. We all danced the night away. So much conversation to
catch up on and so many stories to remember. Lots of photos taken and finding
old flames and old friends was sort of like a treasure hunt!! How changed we
all were!
Ours was a weekend celebration with meet-ups for drinks and tours of the high
school which included the old and new parts of the building complex and a
welcome speech from the current principal. We also had a group photo taken in
the HS Auditorium.
Good luck planning your event!
Marianne