[SeniorTech] A couple of sites by seniors

  • From: Susan Nixon <Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 22:53:59 -0600

I thought you might enjoy the poem on Frank Vollmer's poetry blog for August 23:

<http://camploony.blogspot.com/>

And this blog is from a lovely woman born in 1920 - what a firecracker she must have been in her youth, 'cause she's surely setting off sparks now!

<http://incendiarygranny.com/>

I keep telling myself that if *she* can do it, *I* can do it!

--
Hugs,

Susan

"When life life does not find a singer to sing her heart,
she produces a philosopher to speak her mind"
        ~Kahlil Gibran quotes