Sendero May Highlights

  • From: "Kim Casey" <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 06:54:00 -0700

Six May Highlights from the Sendero Team!

1. Update on The Seeing Eye GPS iPhone app. We apologize for the delay in
releasing this product. We will release it when it meets Sendero's standards
for accessibility and excellence. Fortunately, we are working with partners
who support those goals.

2. We have a number of really good deals on demo equipment including
BrailleNote and Sense products, Trekker Breeze, Victor Reader Stream (first
generation), a KGS high-end Braille labeler and more, all at half off new
price or better.  Visit http://www.senderogroup.com/news/deals.htm for more
details.

3. Congratulations to Chris Grabowski on opening Mystic Access, a technical
support and training business!  Many of you know him from calling Sendero's
tech support, but now he is expanding his services to include a wide range
of assistive technology. For details email chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or call
toll free 1-888-678-1433, ext. 101.

4. Don't forget to upgrade to the 2013 GPS and maps.

5. Make the most of your GPS product by taking advantage of Sendero Maps,
which comes free with most new Sendero GPS products. It is a very powerful
tool for virtual exploration and for map and software management.

6. If you would like to have a GPS training or event in your community and
can get 10 to 20 people involved, contact Sendero to set something up.

For more information, call toll free 888-757-6810 or visit Sendero's website
<http://www.senderogroup.com/> http://www.senderogroup.com