Sendero June Highlights

  • From: "Kim Casey" <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 11:27:15 -0700

Top ten Sendero highlights of special deals and upcoming conferences.

1.       GPS 2012 coming soon!  A unique feature of Sendero GPS has been the
ability to share User points of interest with other users. We have now
automated this process for Sense and BrailleNote users. You can experience
it first hand in a couple of weeks with the release of version 2012. If you
want, join in the competition to create the most user points and win a prize
in the process. Stay tuned for official rules of this game.  Current GPS
users, make sure you are up to date with your GPS SMA to save some cash on
the upgrade.

2.       We are now taking orders for the Braille Sense U2 QT, which is due
out mid-July.  Ask us today for our unbeatable GPS bundle pricing and
trade-in special for a Braille Sense Plus QT.

3.       Now through June 30th save $200 on the Trekker Breeze GPS from
Sendero, and add on Sendero PC maps for just $99!

4.       Purchase a new BrailleNote Apex and receive 50% off a new GPS, a
savings of more than $700!  Offer good through 12 July 2012.

5.       Don't forget that Sendero now accepts PayPal which can offer
payment flexibility, such as the PayPal credit or Bill Me Later financing.
Visit PayPal.com for full details.

Summer Conferences

6.       At NFB's 11th Annual Rehabilitation and Orientation and Mobility
Conference, June 30, Sendero will be presenting Finding Your Way: GPS101 for
The Blind and Visually Impaired. We will also be leading Hands-on GPS tours
from 2:00 - 4:45 PM.

7.       Travel and Tourism Division of the National Federation of the Blind
will be holding its annual meeting at the National Convention in Dallas, TX
on July 1st from 1-4PM, Sendero will be presenting a short segment on GPS
use for travel!

8.       At NFB's National Convention, see the latest and greatest at
Sendero's Exhibit Hall booth A-19. Mike May will talk about the Seeing Eye
GPS iPhone app to the general assembly on July 4th at 10:40 AM.

9.       Sendero is exhibiting at ACB's National Conference Saturday -
Monday, July 7-9, find us at booth 24.  Katie Gilmore will be presenting on
a panel about GPS devices Sunday morning starting at 10AM.

10.   Look for presentations by Mike May at the AER conference July 20 in
Seattle.