[seminarios-tcrp] seminars for the current semester

  • From: "Luis B. Almeida" <luis.almeida@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: seminarios-tcrp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 17:31:45 +0000

Dear colleagues,

My excuses for having taken some time to set up the seminar schedule for the current semester. The seminars will take place on Wednesdays at 14:30, in the meeting room on the 11th floor, unless otherwise indicated.

The schedule is given below. We've been able to accommodate all the restrictions that the various participants sent. Note, however, that, in order to accommodate those restrictions, we'll not keep a strict two-weekly schedule: instead of having a seminar on 22/4, the second seminar will be on 15/4.

As in the previous semester, the presenters are asked to send, to this mailing list, the title and summary of their seminar, one week before the respective seminar. This information should be sent to the address

  seminarios-tcrp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

As usual, the schedule is also available in the seminars web page:

  http://www.lx.it.pt/~lbalmeida/seminarios/

Best regards,

Luis

---------------------------

Seminar Schedule:

08/04/09 - Jun Li
15/04/09 - Luís B. Almeida
06/05/09 - Mário Figueiredo
20/05/09 - David Coutinho
03/06/09 - Hugo Gamboa
17/06/09 - Ana Fred
01/07/09 - André Lourenço
15/07/09 - José Nascimento

This message was sent to you through the "seminarios-tcrp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
mailing list.

To send messages to the list address them to "seminarios-tcrp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx".

To unsubscribe from the list or to get information about available commands send a message to
"seminarios-tcrp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" with a subject of "unsubscribe" or
"info" respectively.