[seminarios-mlpb] volunteers for February 7th?

  • From: Andre Martins <afm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seminarios-mlpb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 11:51:10 +0000

Hi all,

We still need a volunteer to present on February 7th (and several for March and April). Right now the schedule is:

24/1: Miguel Almeida
7/2: ?
14/2: Joao Graca (*)
6/3: ?
20/3: ?
3/4: ?
17/4: Artur Ferreira

The seminar at 21/2 will be moved to 14/2 since 21/2 is Carnaval.

On a related subject, several people asked me about how to subscribe to this mailing list. If you know someone who would like to subscribe, please forward her/him these instructions. You can either send me an email at afm@xxxxxxxxxx or directly subscribe to the mailing list, by sending email to seminarios-mlpb-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by visiting the list page at //www.freelists.org/list/seminarios-mlpb.

Please feel free to forward this message to anyone or any research group, inside and outside IST, that could be interested in attending these seminars. Your help in publicizing the seminars will be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

André