[sem_acadsupport] Re: question

  • From: "Janet Aguiar" <JAGUIAR@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sem_acadsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 11:28:43 -0400

Hi Kathy,
I've been meaning to get in touch with you! Where does the time go? The =
course you are asking about sounds like one offered by ATS -- you might =
contact Dr. Dale Stoffer (Acad. Dean) at dstoffer@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Janet

Janet Aguiar, Coordinator
Graduate Writing Center
jaguiar@xxxxxxxxxxx

Ashland University             =20
330 Arts & Humanities Bldg.
Ashland, Ohio 44805
(419)289 5834

Ashland Theological Seminary
ATS Writing Center
Ashland, Ohio 44805
(419)289 5151

>>> KMAPES@xxxxxxxx 07/02/03 11:23AM >>>
Dear colleagues,

I hope everyone had a good year. We sure were busy here. If you didn't get
the notification the Survey results have been posted. You can access them =
at
http://lpts.edu/Academic_Resources/ASC/Statistics_Analysis.asp or for just
the raw data go to
http://lpts.edu/Academic_Resources/ASC/Report_Statistics1.asp.

Now for my question. Do any of your schools offer a "Intro. to Theology"
(overview of the Bible and intro to major theologians and periods) type of
course?  Do you know of anyone who does? I'm looking at some ideas about
such a course and thought I would not reinvent the wheel.

Thanks. We need to get some conversation going!

Kathy

Kathryn Mapes
Director
Academic Support Center
Louisville Presbyterian  Theological Seminary
1044 Alta Vista Rd
Louisville, KY  40205
(502) 895-3411 ext 384
kmapes@xxxxxxxx=20