[sem_acadsupport] Re: Writing Handbook

  • From: "Janet Aguiar" <JAGUIAR@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sem_acadsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 11:11:14 -0500

Thanks Deborah and Dianne for your suggestions! These are helpful.
Deborah, is there any possibility that I might get a copy of your book?
Please let me know how, if so. Thanks again,

Janet Aguiar

             > DREISTROFFER@xxxxxxxx 02/28/03 10:53AM >>>

I concur with Deborah and we have used all these resources at
Louisville
Seminary.  We also used Deborah's book as part of a faculty seminar on
helping students write in theological education.

Dianne Reistroffer, Dean