[seedit] Re: Mobile Example II

  • From: Charles Miller <chuckmiller@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 10:44:39 -0500

Greetings -

Pardon my ignorance, but I don't yet grasp the difference between these mobile
examples and an ordinary very narrow webpage.

Perhaps my failure is that I haven't yet sent the folders to my smartphone and
my Android tablet. That may show different performance.

Are these mobile ONLY templates? That is, are they NOT responsive designs that
adapt to different viewing devices?

Trouble is, I have a working weekend. So my questions are perhaps premature --
until I can look more closely.

I applaud seeing you active on our behalf.

Chuck M