[seeditmaxi] Re: MAMP PHP Server

  • From: Studio TAJ <talya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 11:08:50 -0800

Thanks Sven and Alberto. If I cant figure this out, I'll download the mamp. Have a great day everyone!

On Feb 8, 2009, at 10:38 AM, Alberto Prato wrote:

yes...I'm sorry....I have Mamp, I made a mystake because at beginning I used also xampp, so , also in Mamp php server there is Apache...
Sorry again for the mystake, here is the right link:

On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 7:26 PM, Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi list,

Sorry I can't help...

But I created this thread because we have an little "How To Do" for the MAMP PHP Server Project. The info contains how to configure SEEdit Maxi to work with the MAMP PHP Server, and how to configure the MAMP Folders.

The info is available for download from our download page.

Info and download the MAMP Project: http://www.mamp.info/en/index.html

Are you not using MAMP longer?

Sven E Olsson