[seedit] Re: Crash Re: SEEdit 8.5.0 Pre

  • From: Bill and Mary Lou Meers <meersworld@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 05:29:24 -0800 (PST)

Thank you, Sven.  8.5 is working fine this morning.  Apparently all I needed to
do was to restart my computer after the 8.5 install.

I should have said "Insert Link" window.  I have attached a PDF of the screen
capture of the window to be more clear.

Sorry for the confusion.  I am happy this was a false alarm.

Cheers,

Bill M.

William J. "Bill" & Mary Lou Meers
624 Monteray Ave.