[securitywatch] Re: Our Mission

  • From: Ákos Veres <royalpuck@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: securitywatch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:40:05 +0200

Hi everyone.

Why not do a channel on freenode, get a bot, make it so it's logging to a
folder that is output through apache with a password and the logs can be
seen there day by day, post the link on the forum ?

Just my two cents.

Best regards,
Ákos Veres (Puck)

http://XtRadio.org - The place where we feel XtRadiordinary.
http://answers.translatechannel.org - Just ask!

"I dare to dream, I dare to imagine, I dare to dream my imagination."