[seaventures] From - SSI - Give them what they want! Diving—Live and in Color!]

  • From: Not Young Man goheen <1goheen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SEAVENTURES <seaventures@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 17:19:55 -0400

Give customers what they want!
"Diving-Live and In Color!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Announcing: Updated Specialty Manuals and DVDs
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are converting all SSI specialty training materials to full-color!The
reason  for the upgrade is to help provide the "ultimate" consumer
experience through high quality SSI educational products.
Each specialty has been given a completely new graphic design. Each SSI
Specialty Kit includes the newly designed full-color manual, DVD,
certification card and presentation box. All of these changes were made to
help SSI Dive Centers keep their customers enthusiastic about continuing
their diving experiences.
"What your customers want is an unforgettable experience. And that
experience will be a result of all of the touch points you have with them,
including staff interaction, merchandise, product selection, signage,
in-store marketing, branding, music, smells, and making sure the training
elements are fun and consistent. The touch points that SSI can influence
are the training materials. Our goal in adding color is to help SSI Dive
Centers and Instructors make it all about that unforgettable experience,"
stated Doug McNeese, SSI President and CEO.
"We don't design products to compete for bragging rights. We design
products that serious dive retailers and resorts find valuable. The
driving force is to keep more people involved in our sport and create a
healthy industry. If we can do that, we can change the direction of our
industry forever," continued McNeese. The first products to launch in
April will be Deep Diving and Boat Diving. Close
 behind will be Equipment, Dry Suit Diving, and Navigation with more
specialties following throughout 2009.
For any questions contact your SSI Business Consultant.
"SSI, Where Your Business Comes First"