[seaventures] Re: Fish Attack

  • From: tinwhistle@xxxxxxx
  • To: seaventures@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, aljr@xxxxxxxxxxx, bmcgrath@xxxxxxx, 01dede20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, nkwiatek@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 08:49:27 -0400

The on going story of the "ATTACK OF THE KILLER TRIGGER FISH".

I was informed by two of our divers on beach 2.5 that something happened on
beach 1 at Millbrook Quarry on Sunday.  Life Flight came in and took someone
out they are not sure who or what.  There was a lot of stuff going on in the
water between the platform and the rocks at beach 1. THis is all I know.

Rick