[SAMPE] Sept. Newsletter + Sept. 24 Meeting: Brett Lyons from Boeing: ALM & 3D Printing: Current Technology and the Future

  • From: Newsletters <newsletters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: newsletters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 01:41:55 -0500 (EST)

Dear SAMPE members and friends,

Please find attached the September newsletter.  We are looking forward to a
great SAMPE year and we will be starting it off with our Sept 24th meeting at
Galliano's.  Brett Lyons from Boeing will be giving a presentation on: ALM  & 3D
Printing: Current Technology and the Future.  Please see the details in the
newsletter!

FYI, we are moving towards doing more things online.  For the October meeting,
we should be able to RSVP/pay for events online.  We will also have a direct
link in the monthly emails to the website where you will be able to access the
newsletter, RSVP/pay, etc.  We had quite positive feedback when we tried this
out at the recent crab feed event.

Sorry for the late notice on our September meeting, but we hope to see you this
Tuesday!!!