[SAMPE] Seattle SAMPE Dinner 1/27 - Grant Martin, Solidica

  • From: Seattle SAMPE <seattlesampe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seattlesampe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 15:43:07 -0800

Reminder to please RSVP for the monthly SAMPE meeting on Tuesday Jan 27th
Please make sure you go to the Galliano's on Military, NOT Interurban.

Also mark your calendar now for our Feb 24th meeting.  Our annual Puget Sound
Materials Exposition will have key note speakers from the famous North American
Eagle World Land Speed Record Challenger team !!  It will be free admission and
hors d'oeuvres at the Museum of Flight from 2pm to 8pm.

Hope to see you at our upcoming meetings on the the fourth Tuesdays of the
month.

Arlene Brown
Seattle SAMPE Chair & Director

Original meeting notice with links about Jan meeting is below:

Hello, The Seattle SAMPE Chapter's January newsletter is available online!  It
features information about upcoming SAMPE events such as dinner at Galliano's
Seatac on 1/27 with speaker Grant Martin of Solidica, discussing ultrasonic
consolidation techniques for aerospace applications.  Also featured is the
upcoming Young Professionals' 2009 Kickoff Event at Pyramid Brewery near Safeco
Field on 1/17!   click the link below for the newsletter:
http://www.seattlesampe.org/newsletter/1-2009.html or click here for a
printer-friendly pdf file:
http://www.seattlesampe.org/newsletter/1-2009%20flyer.pdf Thanks! Ryan
ToivolaSeattle SAMPE webmaster