[SAMPE] Fwd: NEXT SATURDAY: YEPPS Third Annual Multi-Engineering Society Event

  • From: Anthony Nguyen <ahnguyen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAMPE <seattlesampe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 16:11:02 -0800

Hello SAMPE Seattle Community,

See below and attached flyer for info on an exciting and fun young engineers
social event this Saturday sponsored by SAMPE and 10 other local engineering
societies!

Among the speakers will be our very own Bjorn Ballien who will be
representing M&P engineers at this event.

Anthony Nguyen
Chapter Chair