[seattle_wpa] Re: No Seattle Chapter meetings until 2003

  • From: "cliffordolin" <cliffordolin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seattle_wpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 21:34:16 -0800

Paul

The Chapter leadership has been trying to figure out the best meeting time
and location for a long time. Perhaps you would be willing to put together
yet another survey and try to come up with a new day of the month and
location.

I am going to have to spend a great deal of time away from the Seattle area
for the foreseeable future and am in no position to lead the Seattle Chapter
any longer. I would encourage you to do anything you can to participate in
leading this club.  We have yet to find that "sweet spot" where everything
takes off - great presentations, dynamic and well-attended meetings filled
with fun and excitement. The formula is there - we just have to find it.

Cliff