[seadog] life after Exxon...

  • From: "Tom Blanchard" <tomblanchard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SEADOG" <seadog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 15:32:05 -0500

proof there is life after Exxon

MANAGEMENT TEAM ADDITION

In September 2004, Maritrans appointed Chris Flanagan as Senior Vice
President of the Engineering and Maintenance Division of the Operating
Company. Prior to joining Maritrans, Mr. Flanagan was employed by SeaRiver
Maritime Inc., a wholly owned affiliate of ExxonMobil Corporation, for over
22 years. At SeaRiver, Mr. Flanagan held various senior management positions
and was responsible for engineering and maintenance activities for a fleet
of tankers, tugs and barges. Mr. Flanagan is a graduate of the U.S. Merchant
Marine Academy and holds an MBA from the University of Houston.

Commenting on the recent hire, Mr. Whitworth stated, "Chris Flanagan is
another highly qualified senior executive with over 20 years of experience
to join the already talented management team at Maritrans. Chris' focus will
be on our extensive rebuilding program and meeting our future engineering
requirements. We welcome Chris to the Maritrans family and look forward to
benefiting from his leadership and extensive experience."

For more information about Maritirans and what they are doing see

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_vie
w&newsId=20041103005897&newsLang=en