Troop 17 Camp Experience

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 19:21:43 -0400

Hello Troop 17!  It's time!  I know that all my friends and family are
jealous of Hal and I getting to spend a week at camp.  We are ready.

One tip and one request.

Tomorrow we meet at the hut at 1:30p.  PLEASE be in your Class A Uniforms.
This is important.

Also, it will be quite warm this week.  This will not be a problem assuming
the 1 major rule is followed.  HYDRATION!  Each scout MUST have at least 1
Nalgene (or similar) bottle with them at all times while at camp.  This
bottle must be 1 liter.  The scouts know this drill.  If need be, the scout
shop at Camp Cherokee sells them for around $13 or so.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

John Maynard