T17-Next Tuesday's Meeting

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 10:58:56 -0500

Hello Folks,  first let me wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving from Troop
17 leadership!

As Hal stated in his earlier email to all, we will be working on merits &
ranks next Tuesday.  Please keep in mind that there may be a Summer Camp
Merit Badge Partial out there that may can be completed and checked off as
well.  Below, I have a link to our Advancement page on the T17 site.  Click
on the folder that is under "Progress Lists".  This will take you to the
Checklists that you can see any needed requirements for your scouts.

This will be the last meeting before the Court of Honor the following week.

John Maynard