Public Health Merit Badge opportunity

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 08:26:14 -0400

Here is another opportunity for scouts to take a merit badge class and
space is limited. Please make direct contact if your scout is
interested.

Hal Bates
Scoutmaster - Troop 17
http://www.ScoutTroop17.org <http://www.scouttroop17.org/>
2204 Teal Court
Burlington, NC 27215
HM: 336.585.1962
WK: 336.586.1325
MB: 336.269.2215

Dear Unit Leaders,

Please see the attached flyer regarding an upcoming Merit Badge class
opportunity.

It is the goal of the Advancement Committee to offer badges year-round,
so we would suggest putting together a parent e-mail list to help
disseminate this information!

Look for upcoming classes in (hopefully) Astronomy, Truck
Transportation, Journalism and Automotive Maintenance!

As usual, if you have any questions, contact me!

Amber Honeycutt

336-447-4548 (h) 336-512-359 (c)

GIF image