Life to Eagle Presentation this Thursday

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <bateh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 16:17:45 -0500

If your scout is either  the rank of Life or Star, please plan to attend the
Life-to-Eagle presentation this Thursday 11/12 at the Macedonia  Lutheran
church on Front St. at 7:00.

Each year the Alamance district has an excellent presentation to help our
scouts prepare for the rank of Eagle. This meeting will answer most of your
Eagle questions and after the meeting, I'll meet with our scouts/parents from
troop 17 to address individual questions.

This meeting is for both scouts and their parents. If your scout is First Class
or below, I don't recommend attending this meeting and to wait for next year's
meeting.

Hal Bates
Glen Raven, Inc.
1821 North Park Avenue