Fw: Sun. Oct. 3rd Popcorn Show and Sell

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:48:59 -0400

Hal Bates
1821 North Park Ave
Glen Raven, NC 27215
PH# (336) 586-1325
Hal.Bates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original message-----
From: shannon beck <sbeck15@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: sbeck15@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, Sep 22, 2010 16:58:34 GMT+00:00
Subject: Sun. Oct. 3rd  Popcorn Show and Sell

Hal,
Please forward to the troop.
Thanks,
Shannon

Hi Troop 17,

It is almost time to sell popcorn and I wanted to let everyone know that the troop will be selling popcorn at Lowes Home Improvement on Sun. Oct. 3rd from 1:00 until 6:00. I need for you to let me know if you would like to sign up for a shift on 10/3. The scouts who sell popcorn at Lowes will get service hour credits as well as credit for popcorn sold towards their prize selections. The shifts on 10/3 are as follows:

1:00 to 3:00
3:00 to 5:00
5:00 to 6:00 I also need 2 parents to help per shift and I'm hoping to have at least 4 scouts per shift. I'll be sending an update by email to let everyone know how the shift coverage looks. Please email me at sbeck15@xxxxxxxxxxxx as soon as possible and let me know what shift you would like to cover. If you have any questions please give me a call. My number is 585-0499.

Thanks so much,

Shannon Beck

PS
The popcorn order forms will be given to the troop at the scout meeting on Sept. 28th. The scouts will be able to start selling popcorn on Oct. 1st. The money from this fundraiser supports both local scouting and Troop 17.