Fw: Sun. Oct. 2nd Popcorn Show and Sell

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 15:18:21 -0400

Hal Bates
Glen Raven Technical Fabrics, LLC
www.GlenRaven.com.| ph: 336.586.1325

-----Original message-----
From: shannon beck <sbeck15@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Sep 13, 2011 18:14:32 GMT+00:00
Subject: Sun. Oct. 2nd Popcorn Show and Sell

Hi Troop 17,
It is almost time to sell popcorn and our "Show and Sell" at Lowes Home Improvement is on Sun. Oct. 2nd from 12:00 until 6:00. Please let me know if you would like to sign up for a shift on 10/2. The scouts who sell popcorn at Lowes will get service hour credit as well as popcorn sales credit to put toward prize selections. The shifts on 10/2 are as follows:

12:00 to 2:00
2:00 to 4:00
4:00 to 6:00 I need 4 boys per shift and also 2 parents to help per shift. I'll be sending an update by email to let everyone know how the shift coverage looks.

Please email me at sbeck15@xxxxxxxxxxxx as soon as possible to let me know what shift you would like to cover. My number is 585-0499 if you have any questions.

Thanks so much,

Shannon Beck

PS
As Tori mentioned last week at the parents meeting, the popcorn order forms will be given to the Troop at the scout meeting on Sept. 20th. The boys can start selling popcorn on Oct. 1st. The money raised from this fundraiser supports both Troop 17 and the Alamance District.