FW: Pack-A-Thon, Saturday, Oct. 30, 2010

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 11:56:07 -0400

Hi Scouts, below is an opportunity for any of our scouts (&/or parents) to
get their required service hours.  This event is an easy and fun opportunity
to help feed the hungry in Haiti.  We will be building food packs to be
shipped next week.

As you can see below, we need 4-5 more boys (more if possible).  Please
reply if you are attending and I'll help organize a travel time for us to
maybe meet at the hut.

Yours in Scouting,

John Maynard