Eagle Project opportunity this weekend.

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 13:36:03 -0400

Remember that helping with Eagle Projects counts towards service in rank
advancement and as an activity.

________________________________

Hello Scouts, my name is Mitchell Stadler and I am completing my eagle
project this Saturday, July 30. It is at The Elon School, 201 South
O'Kelly Avenue, across from Elon University, by the train tracks. I am
constructing a brick patio at the back of the school to stand as an
outdoor eating area. Helpers will be digging, spreading gravel/sand, and
laying pavers. We will be starting at 8:30 in the rear parking lot of
the school, and will finish mid-afternoon. Even if you cannot come the
entire time, any help is appreciated. This will be an excellent
opportunity for growing scouts to gain service hours. Scouts should
bring work gloves, a shovel, and a rake. Drinks, snacks, and lunch will
be provided at the school. Thank you for any help, and please call with
any questions at 336-264-4189.

Mitchell Stadler