Camporee Photos - Warning, includes graphic photos and endless smiles

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 00:06:15 -0400

Hello folks!  Troop 17 has once again survived an amazing camporee.  This
weekend, our scouts survived a catastrophic tornado as well as learned key
techniques for rescue.  Well, we really didn't have a tornado, but a tornado
scene was created for our scouts to experience.  I personally have never
seen anything as realistic as this was.  My hat is off to the hard work from
the Camporee Staff and professional Hollywood special effects.

Please follow the link, Camporee Photos
<https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=78f2ca079eeb0929&page=play&resid=7
8F2CA079EEB0929!4526>  in order to see the fun and adventure that was had
this weekend.  I do need to put a warning as some of the photos are very
graphic and may be hard to look at.  This was very effective in creating a
most realistic scene for the day's learning experiences. As an interesting
note, 1 scout that was being made up as a victim had to back out as he
became woozy from the makeup.

Judging by the smiles in these shots, these guys had a blast.

As always, our photography is available via the website,
www.ScoutTroop17.org.  Enjoy!

John Maynard