BSA Popcorn Fundraiser

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 10:03:48 -0400

Hi Troop 17,

I want to thank Julie Steed and Suzanne Easter for helping with the BSA
Popcorn Fundraiser this year.   I know all of you have been wondering
when the popcorn fundraiser begins!   Well, it starts on Sept 29th and
you all will receive the popcorn brochures and order forms at the Sept.
25th scout meeting. Julie and Suzanne are organizing the Popcorn Show
and Sell on Sept. 30th at Lowes Home Improvement and they will soon be
sending out sign up information.  Thank you in advance for supporting
this fundraiser!

Shannon Beck