4th annual Troop 17 Regatta

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 12:12:11 -0400

For those that missed this year's Regatta, you may want to book next years
now.  We had a fantastic time with perfect weather and wind.  I have
uploaded the photos for you to see some of the action.  The video
post-production is in process as well as receiving several scribe write-ups
soon.  I'll update you when these are on the web as well.

Direct link to the Slideshow:

http://cid-78f2ca079eeb0929.photos.live.com/play.aspx/2010-Oriental%20Sailin

As always you can see all the action on the Troop 17 website,
www.scouttroop17.org

Enjoy!

John Maynard

Tarheel Research High Res

   "...Agrotech Solutions"

(336) 263-5088

     PO Box 1088
     Burlington, NC 27216
 <mailto:John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MonaVie Distributor

 <http://www.mv-juice.com/> www.MV-Juice.com

fish[1]Drink it!  Feel it!  Share it!

P   please consider the environment before printing this email

GIF image

PNG image

GIF image

PNG image