Scootworks Fall Sale- 2006

  • From: "Scootworks" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scootworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 07:13:44 -0400

!! FALL SALE !!

Scootworks is throwing a FALL SALE for a limited time only. For a short time,
EVERYTHING at Scootworks is going to be an ADDITIONAL 5% off of our already LOW
prices. Since Scootworks sells most everything at 5% or more off, this means
that you'll receive a total of 10% or more off of your order! Couple this with
our free shipping offer (purchases of $200 or more gets free shipping), and
you're looking at AWESOME savings! Our shopping cart will automatically show
your discount at checkout.

GOLD WING RIDERS...

Scootworks is giving an additional 5% discount (on top of the Fall Sale
discount!) to any Gold Wing accessory purchase from our in-stock inventory.
This means you get a 15% or more discount!! We're clearing out some of our Gold
Wing goodies to make way for new Gold Wing accessories from several new
vendors. Just mention that you're buying these items for a Gold Wing in your
order, and we'll take care of the rest (our shopping cart isn't smart enough to
do multiple discounts, but we are!).

HONDA BELT DRIVES...

Scootworks is SLASHING Honda belt drives to the bone through Sept 30, 2006.
Honda Belt drives are cut over $125 for this short time only. Don't miss out on
these HUGE savings!

VISIT SCOOTWORKS TODAY!

Place your SUPER SAVINGS order today by visiting our website and On-Line
Catalog at www.scootworks.com, or call our friendly and helpful sales staff at
919 269-0986.